Monday, August 17, 2015

Captain Owen is on his Way!

It's my turn for some inspiration today, and I have created a Travel Log using Captain Owen.


For more pictures and details about how I created this project, please visit my blog here.  I really enjoyed this project and it was inspired by daughter who loves to sail, and also by a trip I am currently on :)


You can find this awesome image and many more on The Paper Nest Dolls Website, and you can also find The Paper Nest Dolls on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!  And don't forget to come and join us here on the challenge blog the first Monday of every month for the start of the new challenges :)  Plenty of prizes to be won, see you here soon!





1 comment:

  1. WOW! Really nice job. You got my juices running and you have giving me many ideas!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete